Below are the rules that FantasyPicks.net applies to any player. If you do not agree with the following rules please contact your group leader.
1) FantasyPicks.net rules apply where not covered herein.
2. All games and events must be played on scheduled date unless otherwise specified. (Nascar and golf being exceptions)
3. All games and horses are posted using EASTERN TIME.
4. READ BACKS - All READ BACKS are final. After placing your picks, operator will give you a READ BACK of all picks placed on current call. Once READ BACK is complete, you will be asked to give your account number and password as final confirmation that all picks are correct. If the READ BACK is not correct, please inform operator at that point and incorrect picks will be corrected. Please listen carefully to all READ BACKS, as they will serve as the determining factor in any disputes.
5. If a call is dropped or terminated during or prior to READ BACK. Please call back immediately to receive READ BACK, as picks will NOT be entered.
6. All calls are tape-recorded and the recording will be used to settle any disputes.
7. No picks can be changed or cancelled after being placed and confirmed unless authorized by management.
8. In the event of an obvious "bad line" being posted due to human or system error, all picks with "bad line" will be considered NO ACTION. (ie.- wrong side favored, total or moneyline grossly off of consensus, etc.) NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
9. All picks, as well as 2nd half picks will include overtime scoring. (*exception being soccer)
10. It is recommend that clients placing picks over the internet print and/or keep track of the ticket number of all internet picks to ensure that they were accepted by the system and to aid in the event that you ever have a claim on a pick placed via the internet. If we have a proper email address on file, an email will be sent to you immediately upon completing your selection.
11. It is the member's responsibility to protect and keep private his or her account number and password. Members are responsible for all account activity, and under no circumstances will any picks be cancelled due to "unauthorized" usage of account, consensual or otherwise. A new password may be requested at any time if you feel your account information may have been compromised.
12. PARLAYS - All 3+ team parlays are restricted to a $300 risk amount unless otherwise approved by your agent. All parlays starting with 3 teamers MUST include at least one FAVORITE and cannot have more than 3 DOGS."
13. FantasyPicks.net reserves the right to correct any wrong point calculation due to human or software miscalculation. This includes pending or any graded picks.
14. In the event of a bad grade, FantasyPicks.net reserves the right to correct the grade and all picks associated with the bad grade.
For picks to be valid, games will be considered official after:
FOOTBALL (NFL &NCAA) 55 minutes of play
BASKETBALL (NBA) 43 minutes of play
BASKETBALL (NCAA) 35 minutes of play
HOCKEY (NHL) 55 minutes of play
BASEBALL SIDES (MLB) 5 innings (4 ½ if home team is ahead)
BASEBALL TOTALS & RUNLINES (MLB) 9 innings (8 ½ if home team is ahead)
Special Baseball Rules
BASEBALL (SIDES) - The result of a game is official after 5 innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4.5 innings. If a game is called, or suspended, the winner, is determined by the score after the LAST FULL COMPLETED INNING. If the game is called and the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the current inning the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. Points will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Baseball games will NOT carry over to the following day unless otherwise specified. FantasyPicks.net does not recognize postponed games that have not started (rain delay, etc.) protests or overturned decisions for picking purposes. All baseball picks must go the day written, otherwise there is no action and all points are refunded on games that have been postponed and have not started or have not played the required minimum 4.5 innings for the game money lines to be action.
BASEBALL (TOTALS & RUNLINES) - Game must go 9 full innings, or 8 ½ if the home team is ahead to have action. Note* All Baseball picks (sides, totals and run lines) are accepted based on the "LISTED" pitchers. In the event of a pitching change prior to start of game, all picks will be considered "NO ACTION". Both "LISTED" pitchers must start and throw at least one pitch to have action.
Both drivers must start race in order for "match up" to have action.
NASCAR (ODDS TO WIN)
Driver must start race in order to have action.
Note* Official Results posted by NASCAR will be used for grading all NASCAR events. Race must be run within one week of scheduled date to have action. Official results will also apply in grading should an event be shortened. (*Exception being any props that may be posted, in which case, event must complete scheduled distance to have action.).
Both players must tee off in order for "match-up" to have action. Player with most completed holes wins. If players complete same number of holes, then player with lowest score wins. If both players in "match-up" are in a playoff, then player who wins playoff wins.
GOLF (ODDS TO WIN)
Player must tee off in order to have action.
Note* Official results will be used for grading all golf picks. Tournament must be completed within one week of scheduled date to have action. Official results will also apply in grading should a tournament be shortened.
If a "DRAW" is on the board as a picking option, and the fight ends in a "DRAW", then only those who bet the "DRAW" will be deemed winners and all picks on either fighter will be graded as losers. However, if a "DRAW" was not a picking option, and fight ends in a "DRAW", then all points will be refunded. Note* Exception to this rule would be if the "DRAW" was listed as a separate wager, (i.e. proposition picks, etc.)
All soccer picks are based on the first 90 minutes of play plus injury time only. A money-line or a DRAW line may be offered If a DRAW was a picking option and the score is tied at the end of the first 90 minutes plus injury time, then all SIDE picks will be graded as a loser and the DRAW as a winner. However if either team wins in the first 90 minutes plus injury time, then DRAW picks will be graded a loser.
Retirement or Disqualification:
1. Head to Head Matchups:
Two full sets must be completed for picks to stand. If less than 2 sets are completed, all picks will be considered void.
First Set Betting:
If the first set is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all picks will be considered void. Such picks will be cancelled and the points refunded.
2. Sets Betting:
If a tennis match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all Set picks will be considered void. Such picks will be cancelled and the points refunded.
Delay or Suspension:
1. If a tennis match is completed, all picks stand as written. A delay in the start of a match will not affect the standing of picks, nor will a suspension, as long as play is resumed and the match completed.
2. In the event a match does not go the specified number of sets, and the match is shortened by tournament officials, the leader determined to be official by tournament officials shall be the winner.
Example: A match is scheduled for 5 sets, but only 3 sets can be played because of weather. The leader at the end of 3 sets would be declared the winner of the match.
Futures (Ante post) Betting:
All futures (Ante post) picks have action. Should a player withdraw before a tournament begins, or retire during a tournament, picks on that player to win the tournament lose.
Before logging in with your account number and password please read the information below so that you fully aware of our service, wagering rules and that you understand the relationship with the person whom has authorized you to use the account number and password that they have given you to access our site.
FantasyPicks.net is private group of members.
The positive or negative balance in your account is merely a measure of your handicapping skills. From time to time the group will celebrate its high scorers through the email system. There may also be prize incentives for playoff and/or bigger named games.
FantasyPicks.net site does not accept payments from members nor does it make payments to members. You should communicate with your respective top-level member to discuss your account balances and position among other members.
FantasyPicks.net Site Manager